"Electrolytes are minerals that are found in body tissues and blood in the form of dissolved salts. As electrically charged particles, electrolytes help move nutrients into and wastes out of the body's cells, maintain a healthy water balance, and help stabilize the body's acid/base (pH) level. The electrolyte panel measures the blood levels of the main electrolytes in the body: sodium (Na+), potassium (K+), chloride (Cl-), and bicarbonate (HCO3-; sometimes reported as total CO2).
A person's diet provides sodium, potassium, and chloride. The kidneys help maintain proper levels by reabsorption or by elimination into the urine. The lungs provide oxygen and regulate CO2. The CO2 is produced by the body and is in balance with bicarbonate. The overall balance of these chemicals is an indication of the functional well-being of several basic body functions. They are important in maintaining a wide range of body functions, including cardiac and skeletal muscle contraction and nerve impulse conduction.
"We can help and guide you to find answer to your queries. Some sample questions we answered for our customers are:
- What is Hemogram cost in Mumbai?
- Cost of Hemogram in Mumbai?
- What is Hemogram cost in Bangalore?
- Cost of Hemogram in Bangalore ?
- What is Hemogram cost in Pune?
- Cost of Hemogram in Pune?
- What is Hemogram cost in Hyderabad?
- Cost of Hemogram in Hyderabad?
- What is Hemogram cost in Delhi?
- Cost of Hemogram in Delhi?
- What is Hemogram cost in Ahmedabad?
- Cost of Hemogram in Ahmedabad?
You can also call us at 9503472446 or email us at email@example.com or chat with our customer support."