Malarial antigen PCR test is used to detect the presence of malarial antigen in the blood. This test helps in assessing the parasite load in blood. Based on the malarial parasite load in the blood, the treatment can be initiated. This test also helps to assess the effectiveness of the therapy. Malaria is mosquito-borne disease and caused by Plasmodium parasites. If an infected female Anopheles mosquito bite, the parasite will be transferred into the blood.
There is no specific preparation for this test. Inform your doctor if you are on any medications, have any allergies or underlying medical conditions before your Malarial Antigen PCR. Your doctor will give specific instructions depending on your condition on how to prepare for Malarial Antigen PCR.
If your test results show positive then you may be infected with a malaria parasite.
If your test results show negative then you may not be present with the malarial infection.
If you get positive test results to consult your doctor with your lab reports. Your doctor may recommend other tests depending on your test results.
Gender Age groups Value
MALE All age groups The antigen is detected in positive cases
FEMALE All age groups The antigen is detected in positive cases
"We can help and guide you to find answer to your queries. Some sample questions we answered for our customers are:
- What is Hemogram cost in Mumbai?
- Cost of Hemogram in Mumbai?
- What is Hemogram cost in Bangalore?
- Cost of Hemogram in Bangalore ?
- What is Hemogram cost in Pune?
- Cost of Hemogram in Pune?
- What is Hemogram cost in Hyderabad?
- Cost of Hemogram in Hyderabad?
- What is Hemogram cost in Delhi?
- Cost of Hemogram in Delhi?
- What is Hemogram cost in Ahmedabad?
- Cost of Hemogram in Ahmedabad?
You can also call us at 9503472446 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with our customer support."