Cancer - How Can Homeopathy Help The Women?
Here are some such remedies that prove effective in treating cancer in women.
- Baryta iodide ? This medicine provides instant relief and is highly effective in the case of hard breast cancer tumors and ovarian cancer.
- Calcarea fluorica ? Helpful in treating lumps and knots of the breast, it cures hardness and abnormal growth of cells. It also prevents the growth of cancerous cells and is a suitable remedy for any kind of breast cancer where lumps are found in the breast.
- Silicea ? An effective painkiller, this medicine provides relief in pain caused by all types of cancer in women.
- Conium ? Helpful in curing tumors of the uterus and mammary glands, this homeopathic medicine provides relief from pain as well as scarred tissues.
- Phytolacca ? This proves to be highly effective in uterine and breast cancer. It works by curing painful, hard, and purple tumors. It is especially effective in the case of fibroid tumors of the uterus.
- Phosphorous ? It is effective in fungoid and bleeding tumors.
- Iodine ? It works in the case of uterine cancer where hemorrhage has caused much destruction. It also gives relief in symptoms such as excessive hunger and aggravation-induced warmth.
- Carbo animalis ? It works in the case of breast, cervical, and endometrial cancer. The patient gets instant relief in symptoms such as vaginal discharge, burning pain in the vulva, bluish skin, and swollen glands.
- Carbolic acid ? It is a very potent internal remedy for all types of cancer.
- Hydrastis ? This homeopathic medicine works in the case of colon cancer and provides relief from loss of appetite, constipation, fatigue, and weight loss. It also cures malignant tumors.
The above-mentioned homeopathic remedies for cancer in women can control a host of symptoms and also make the body cancer-free. But the key to treatment lies in early diagnosis when the cancer cells are in the nascent stage as they can be killed easily at this stage. At later stages, it becomes very difficult to treat cancer. Hence, women should keep a watch on their body and undergo tests such as mammography and Pap smear test after the age of 30. Also, they should practice safe sex, maintain a healthy lifestyle, and avoid smoking and drinking as they are known to cause cancer.