Please Enter Valid Name
{{inquiry.message.length}}/ 100
Please enter valid inquiry message
Listen and connect with
the world's best doctors

Health Question

My sister in law aged 42 years is having ca-125 result 113. 4u/ml. Please advise.

Answer From Expert

IHM Team 895 Likes

It is abnormal. Consult and take proper homoeopathic treatment. Till then take Carcinocinum 200 one dose.